- refund & cancellation policy:
- Cancellation of Admission & Refund of Fees (For junior college):
If a student desires to cancel admission prior to the commencement of the academic year, the Original Leaving Certificate will be returned. However, once the student name is entered in the General Register (GR) then, only College Leaving Certificate (LC) will be issued on payment of L.C. Charges of Rs.50/-.
If a student informs the college, in writing before the commencement of the academic year that he/she wants to withdraw and he/she cannot continue his education in the college for any reason, the college will refund, in full, the tuition fee, term fee, library deposit actually charged from the student. The admission fee will not be refunded.
If a student desires to withdraw and plies for refund of fees after the commencement of the academic year the college, will retain the admission fee. Term fee and Laboratory deposits will however, be refunded. As for the tuition fee is concerned, the college will retain the tuition fee only for the month(s) beginning from the month in which the academic year has commenced ending with the month in which the student had applied for withdrawal and refund of fees. The tuition fees for the remaining months of the term will be refunded.
There will be no refund of fees after 30th September.
A student applying for discontinuation and refund of fees shall surrender the Identity Card and the Library Card, if issued to him/her and the fee receipt along with his application.
- Cancellation of Admission & Refund of Fees(for degree college):
Refund of Fees, Development Fee and all other fees after cancellation of admissions:
The candidates who have taken admission in undergraduate courses in Government Colleges, in Government Aided & Unaided courses conducted by affiliated colleges and recognised institutions may request for refund of fees after applying in writing for cancellation of their admission to the course. The refund of fees as applicable shall be made on or before 30th day after the date of cancellation and their after. The percentage of fees for the course shall be refunded to the candidates after deducting charges as follows:
Table for Fees deduction on cancellation of Admission as per University Ordinance 0.2859 Period & Percentage of Deduction charges:
Prior to commencement of academic term and instructions of the course
Upto 20 days after the commencement of the academic term of the course
From 21st day upto 50 days after the commencement of the academic term of the course
51st day upto 80 days after the commencement of the academic term and of the course or August 31st whichever is earlier.
From September, 1st to September, 30th
After September, 30th
20% of the total amount of fees
30% of the total amount of fees
50% of the total amount of fees
60% of the total amount of fees
100% of the total amount of fes
Note: The total amount considered for the refund of fees the commencement of the academic term courses included the following:
- All the fee items chargeable for one year are as per relevant University circulars for different faculties (Excluding the programs for which the total amount is fixed by other concerned authorities.)
- The fee charged towards Group Insurance and all fee components to be paid as University Share (Including Vice-Chancellor Fund, University) Fees for Sports & Cultural Activities, E-Charges, E-Suvidha, Disaster Management Fund, Exam Fees and Environment Fee) are non-refundable if payment is made by the college prior to the date of cancellation.
- Fee collected for Identity & Library Card, Admission Form & Prospectus, Enrolment and any other course specific fee are not refundable after the commencement of the academic term.
- All refundable deposits (Laboratory, Caution Money & Library etc.) shall be fully returned at the time of cancellation.
- Cancellation of Admission & Refund of Fees (For junior college):
- TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- It is understood and agreed that the information is for the internal use only or for your personal use or within your firm or the organisation/institution you are authorised to represent. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless credentials from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses arising out of or related to any claims or actions brought against credentials as a result of any unauthorised, unlawful or improper use of the information provided to you.
- All information provided here should be held in strict confidence and should not be reproduced, revealed, transmitted or made accessible in whole or in part, in any manner, to any other entity.
- ATTENDANCE NORMS:
- As per the Maharashtra Secondary & Higher Education Board Regulations 1977, under the Section 88(1) (A), 75% Attendance per term in each subject of the total working days is compulsory, failing which the student becomes ineligible to appear for the Final Examination conducted by the College for Std.XI and HSC Board for Std.XII
We collect no personal information about you unless you choose to provide that information to us. We do not give, share, sell, or transfer any personal information to a third party, unless statutorily required.
- If you want to know more about how we record non-personal information about your visit or how we use information that you voluntarily submit, read on
- Non-personal Information We Record
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, our website`s operating system will automatically record some general information about your visit.
During your visit, our web operating system will record :
- The Internet domainfor your Internet service, such as "xyz.com" or "xyz.net" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourcollege.edu" if you connect from a college or university domain.
- The type of browser(such as "Netscape version X" or "Internet Explorer version X") that you are using.
- The type of operating systemthat you use (such as Macintosh, Unix, or Windows).
- The date and timeyou visit our site, and the web pages that you visit on our site.
- The address of the previous websiteyou were visiting, if you linked to us from another website.
We use this information for statistical analysis, to help us make our site more useful to visitors. This tracking system does not record information about individuals.
- Information from E-mail You Send to Us
If you decide to send us an electronic mail message (e-mail), the message will usually contain your return e-mail address. If you include personally-identifying information in your e-mail because you want us to address issues specific to your situation, we may use that information in responding to your request. Also, e-mail is not necessarily secure against interception. Please send only information necessary to help us process your request.
- Information Collected from Interactive Forms
On some of our web pages we offer interactive forms that let you voluntarily submit personal information (such as your e-mail address, name, address etc.). This occurs when you are registering for online counselling, various tests, quizzes, seminars, workshops, or training sessions offered by us, downloading admission forms from our website. In those cases, all submitted information is used only for the purposes for which it is intended and is not made available to any third party, unless statutorily required.