- Fully ventilated and well-lit classrooms equipped with fans and lights, mike, speakers and connected with a central Public Address System.
Technology enabled learning spaces:
- Free internet facility enabled 13 personal computers for students, teachers and other staff in library and staff rooms.(Excluding computers with internet in the computer lab and college office)
- Library offering partial on-line selection of books, periodicals and CD’s/DVD’s available with it along with on-line learning resources.
- One air-conditioned Presentation room with a seating capacity of about fifty persons.
- One fully air-condition auditorium with a seating capacity of 500 (for multi-purpose use)
- One fully air-conditioned Seminar Hall with a seating capacity of about 200 with projector and computer for screening purposes.
- One smaller Air-conditioned Presentation Room with a seating capacity of 60 equipped with Projector and screening facility.
Three fully equipped air-conditioned Computer Laboratories with a seating capacity of 30 persons each( Total 90), installed with licensed software as per requirement of the syllabus for the purpose of teaching-learning with full time lab assistant.
- Apart from personal computers equipped with internet, available for the use of teachers. A special enclosure in the computer laboratory with a personal computer with internet is exclusively made available for any teacher who has enrolled for Ph.D.
- N-List is available for students and teachers for accessing e-learning resources.
The institution hires an adjoining playground from a charitable organization (Jan Seva Mandal) whenever required for practicing games like football, cricket etc.
One gymkhana equipped with games like Table tennis, Chess and Carrom.
One air-conditioned gymnasium fully equipped with latest equipments like Electrical Treadmill, Cardio cycle, Swith Machine, Dumble Rack, Abdomen Bench, Barble Bar, Plates (for weight lifting), Cable Cross, Multiple Pulley, Leg Instension, Yoga Mat and Weighing machine.
- One open enclosure for students and teachers for participating in Yoga sessions and basic self-defense techniques for female students.