Our institution has always laid stress on quality research, and we want to make sure we incorporate a proper framework to facilitate that,” Prof Rajesh Dharawat, member of the Research Committee said.
Main objectives of the research committee are to promote research activities of faculty members and students, to train the students about research procedures and formalities, to collaborate with other research centers and colleges, to organize workshops on research methodology, how to select research topics, how to go for literature review etc, and to mentor the students on how to make research papers.
Members of the research cell are:
- Dr. Sujata Dhopte (Convener)
- Prin.Dr.(Mrs) Krushna H.Gandhi (Advisor)
- Prof. Rajesh Dharawat
- Prof. Archana Singh
- Prof. Sampurnanand Varma
- Dr. Manisha Dandgawhal (Librarian)
Highlights of Research Related Activities:
1. Management Research grant of Rs 50,000 for faculty persuing PhD studies.
2.Peer reviewed International Research Journal “International Journal of Interdisciplinary knowledge”
3. Avishkar, the State level inter-university research conference: Dr Sujata Dhopte , Prof Rajiv Karnik participated and presented their research work at Mumbai University”. Four students Adil Damani, Mall Gopesh, Manish Prasad, Nayan Nahar participated in Research Convention Avsihkar. Adil Damani secured first rank in the competition and was selected for Avishkar, the state level Inter University Research Convention.
4. Several research papers and articles are presented and published by Faculty members in different seminars and workshops.
5. Text books are authored by Prof Rajesh Dharawat, Prof Reshmi Achyuthan, Prof Himanshu Thakker, Prof Bharat Gupta, Prof Dhimant Kapadia, Dr Sujata Dhopte and Prof Purvi Dholkia.